Welcome to Worlds Awakening Radio, where we play the worlds best music.
- Nafisa’s Pancakesby Ben RendleThe perfect recipe for some flipping good pancakes Ingredients 200g plain flour 4 large eggs 600ml milk 200g caster sugar 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil Method Step 1 – Put 200g plain flour, 4 large eggs, 200g caster sugar, 600ml milk, 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil and a pinch of salt into a […]
- Ben’s Cheesy Chicken Pastaby Ben RendleIf you love cheese, chicken and pasta this is definitely the dish for you. ingredients 4 tbsp olive oil 1 onion, finely chopped 2 garlic cloves, crushed ¼ tsp chilli flakes 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes 1 tsp caster sugar (optional) 6 tbsp mascarpone 4 skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips or 600g of […]
- Simple Cheese Omeletteby Ben RendleA good omelette is a cracking thing if you can get it right. Here’s my recipe for a nice simple cheese omelette. I made it with an omelette maker but you can just as easily adapt this for a normal frying pan. Ingredients 4 Large eggsGrated cheese (amount is to taste but approximately 50g should […]
- Meet The DJ – Bakershakeby Ben RendleThis week’s meet the DJ.Here is our very own bakershake!AKA Steve BakerBakershake is 49 years old. He is one of the managers at Worlds Awakening Radio. He sorts out the schedule for the week. He also manages the staff at Worlds Awakening Radio. Steve is one of the people who make sure that the worlds […]
- Meet The DJ – Felixby Ben RendleFor the next few weeks; we will introduce you to our DJs. “Meet the DJ“For the first week, we have: Felix Ayee. Felix is 34.He enjoys: music, documentaries, listening to the radio, playing games and technology.Felix’s regular shows on Worlds Awakening Radio are: the Afrobeats show, Thursday evening,9pm,Saturday selection, Saturday afternoons, 1pm. Felix also alternates […]